When I was little and my grandad (or Taid as I call him) came to visit he would always bring my sister a pineapple and me some smoked salmon. I’m not sure how or why that started but ever since smoked salmon has been my absolute favourite food! Especially with a good spoonful of cream cheese!
I wizzed up this smoked salmon pate today as a little weekend treat, all low fodmap of course, and thought I’d share it you! Enjoy!
- 200g smoked salmon
- 200g lactose free cream cheese
- 100ml lactose free cream
- The zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 tbsp dill
- Black pepper to taste
- Mix together all of the ingredients except for the salmon, until well combined.
- Slice the salmon into small pieces then using a hand blender, blend the salmon into the creamy mixture.
- Serve on crusty gluten free bread (Warburtons do a crusty loaf that I’ve been really impressed with)